Hi, I have an older (rigid front fork, canti brakes) Trek "Mountain Track
520" kids' bike with new 24" Conti Tour Ride tires, new Alivio derailer,
new chain, and Nitto Dove bars. My son only rode it a couple times before
moving on to his big brother's bike.   I have converted it to a single
front ring, added a SunRace shifter, and currently have it set up with back
brake only (I still have the other brake pair).  Color is silverish with
beuasage but not abeausage.  It is a sweet Rivvy kids' ride indeed.  Will
sell it for $150 plus shipping. Email me at my user name @gmail if
interested and I can send pics.