I dig it.

"The Worst" idea is easy for me to like, although I admit my natural
tendency is more towards " The Best".

Bringing it back to bikes; I've many times told friends looking for a bike
to buy one that's affordable and ride the snot out of it. Figure out what
works, what doesn't, and what a reasonable second bike might be.  (It's
inevitable that there will be a Second Bike".)

Now, thinking on "fancy bikes": my favorite examples are those that are
bought as "The Best" but used and ridden as "The Worst".  They
often acquire this quality of beauty that comes about through usage.
Someone should invent a good word to describe that. ;)

-Aaron "planet-hopping" Young
The Dalles, OR