I have a prototype Hunqapillar, from just before they released them for sale.

The clearance on it is still pretty dang good. I easily do 700x55 Big Bens, and
I'm pretty sure I could do 2.15's or so in something more knobby like Smart Sam.

My understanding is that the clearance widened from mine through the first
"real" ones sold, onto the modern version. So I doubt there has been a Hunq
made that's not great in the tire clearance department.

That last statement's true as long as your standards are not such that 2.3" and
above defines greatness. I've never tried 2.3's on mine, but I wouldn't venture
to say I could go that far.

-Jim W.

Sent from my iPhone