No question he was a great guy. When I was getting back into biking I had
the great good fortune to have a consultation with Sheldon when I was
buying my first Rivendellesque Heron Road from Harris. He certainly
contributed much information to the biking community but I think it was his
enthusiasm and practicality that inspired me in his online presence. The
way he handled his health challenges was also an inspiration to me.   Jim D
        Massachusetts