Hey all,

I'm looking to sell my 58cm Green MUSA Rivendell Hunqapillar frame/fork/FSA
headset, and thought I'd post here before it goes up on E-Bay.

Here's a bit of info:

The frame is about 5 months old and does have a few 1-2mm nicks in the
paint in about 3 places -mainly a top tube cable guide/seatstay rack boss
and typical paint marring on the braze-on faces and dropouts from rack
mounting & wheel installation. Otherwise it was babied and has worn fenders
most of it's short life.

I likely won't be able to disassemble the bike to the bare frame for a few
days, but pictures could follow if you'd like.

I'm asking $1700 shipped/insured, which I'd calculate based on where you'd
like it sent via UPS. Feel free to send me your zip code and I can get you
a quote.

PayPal is always preferred, if you don't mind.

I'll be packing it exactly as does Rivendell, using their materials to
ensure weight savings and stability.

Pictures of the initial build are
here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125432464@N02/

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks all,

-Bryan