These are the last two items from my great parts purge which I need to sell
to fund the completion of a couple of projects.

   - Phil Wood Titanium BB with Magnium shell (Phil's creme de la creme of
   square taper BBs).  116mm JIS. Newly rebuilt by Phil with Phil's top
   bearings. Not installed since recieving back from Phil.  $160
   - SRAM X7 GXP crankset.  42/28T rings, GXP BB interface (requires
   external GXP BB).  NEW.  $110

I'm also looking for the following to help complete my Rawland makeover.
Will consider cash or trade for above items.

   - Tubus Nova or Ergo lowrider rack
   - Ortlieb front panniers
   - Shimano A520 or A600 pedals

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-yrcGBe9Wwmg/VNa8rWgOT2I/AAAAAAAABs8/yOMfTOGYXUc/s1600/PHIL.JPG>