I have an almost brand new set of Ultegra 8spd bar end shifters that I'd
sell you. I used them on my Sam for only a couple of days before deciding I
didn't care for indexed shifting and preferred the ratios of a 7spd
cassette I had better anyway.  In fact, I suppose I have a practically new
8spd cassette to sell too (HG51, 11-30t).  Email me if you might be
interested and we can set mutually agreable fair terms.
 ajmayfi...@gmail.com