You asked for three?

(1)  The bike enables me to take the train, my preferred method of
transportation, to work.

(2)  The bike makes exercise fun (and fun… exercise).
(3)  And, the bike helps me interact with nature, which keeps me grounded,
helps me keep my head together and keep my priorities in order.

Can’t think of many other things in life that do that (My wife hasn’t taken
me to the train!).
John