Cool, thanks guys!

I've been toying with another idea, which was recommended to me by a local
Seattle friend. There is no ocean or ferries, which is really too bad, but
it does have some spectacular climbs and gravel roads.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5639292

I'm hoping to finalize my dates and rough route tonight. Thanks for the
input!