You might be able to match it to the photos of the pages on this site (by
appearance):

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1991/index.htm

Also, I'm a big enough Bridgestone geek that if you send me a description of
color and decal details, I could probably ID it if it happens to be from 1989
through 1994. 1988 and earlier I don't know as well, but I could try.

-Jim W.