Hmm, I like this idea. My work schedule has been insane lately, which has
led to very little riding. There's two days a week I definitely can't ride,
but I should be able to make the 24-day plan work. 30-60 minutes a day for
24 days doesn't sound like much, but in my current world it's actually a
bit of a challenge, and one I tend to blow off. Yes, I can fit 30-60 in,
but only just. I needed this push..I'm in! Thanks for finding this, Jim.

Joe "just get out there and ride" Bernard
Vallejo, CA.