This is an everybody wins scenario!  I'd be more interested if I hadn't
already taken possession of (one of) Tom's Bomba's!  While I haven't been
able to ride it side by side w/ my Saluki yet I will say that it rides more
nimbly than it's stout appearance would lead you to believe. My riding with
it so far has been great, mostly road with a little bit of C&O canal thrown
in.  I need to get it truly off road soon.

Tony