Yeah. I wish there was a place for it here, but with 6 bikes and no garage,
it's time to start whittling down to 4 between the 2 of us. This one is just
too small for me and slightly too big for her.
Also will be losing an 86 diamondback apex. Japan made with double butted tange
mtb tubing throughout and a cool extra spoke holder/chainstay protector.... If
anyone is interested in one of those