<snip> I have ordered a Bombadil spec'ed
> out almost exclusively from the Riv catalog and my wife has ordered a
> custom Boston Roadster from AntBikeMike <snip>
>
> Anyone want to place bets on who has a bike in hand first?

FWIW, AntBikeMike seems a very nice guy and a Rivendell fan.  I ran
into him at a Revolution soccer game a few years ago.  He was wearing
a Rivendell cap.  We talked about the virtues of Rivendell, and he
invited me to an open house at Ant.

It's hardly a fair contest, as a well constructed lugged frame takes
lots longer to build then a lugless one.

Best,
Larry