I don't have a lot of seatpost showing, so I was clamping on the toptube
sometimes, but that doesn't work if adjusting the rear brake cable, so, I'd
sometimes clamp on the seat tube.   Wish I hadn't:  the frame is fine, but,
the seattube decal is a little bit marred because of it.    :/    Lesson
learned.