Si. I mean See. What sort of Hoya lenses are these? I wear multifocal
lenses and have realized that the brand and make makes a huge difference.
My latest two pairs have been digital (can't recall the manufacturer) and
they are significantly better than what I had to endure for a couple of
years after the original brand I started using was discontinued by the
manufacturer.

Granted, the biggest issue is that you have to pretty much take what your
optometrist decides to use, as there is no way to try all the options.

So happy you can see better now!

René