Hunqapillar mystery: I’ve removed my front derailer and the entire front of the
drivetrain is beautifully silent — except for a snag sound. Here’s what I know
about it:

— Removing the right crank eliminates the sound, replacing it starts it up
again.
— It occurs as the right rank is at 5:30-6:00 o’clock
— 3 grating clicking sounds.
— BB and left crank spin smooth and silent by themselves.

Right crank has been cleaned and reinstalled.

Any ideas what I’m looking at?

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org