KJ, I'm 'bout 6'2" with a PBH of 'bout 36.5" . Yes, I was under the
impression that the 59 would be longer than it was also .  The 63cm TT on
the Bomba is about perfect for me with Albatross bars .
Speaking of peachy ... wouldn't a Peach colored bike be awesome ?!   That's
a color I never see . A pastel Peach reminiscent of the beach , like a
Peach creamsicle :)

Liz,   Ask Keven if you're in person or email him.  He's always been very
helpful over the years and I've asked about geometries and frame details
him many times .

Tom,   Yes, a gi-normous step through bike is an awesome idea indeed !

Keith, The TT's listed are effective/virtual .  So the actual would be
shorter .  I recall the Bomba originally listed both actual and effective ,
but now just list the effective.
 I was kinda expecting it to be really long and tall in the front also .
The 59 Clem isn't long enough for me as I was hoping it would be at least
as long as the 63cm TT of the Bomba.  I was also hoping it would be taller
in the head than the Bomba which it is not.  The 64 Clementine sounds like
the winner though !