Yes. The Boscos took care of my neck pain. Not entirely of the hands,
although they certainly made quite an improvement over the drop bars.

I remember having lots of hand pain with the Moustache bars, but that was
when I was just beginning, so probably lots of positioning issues. Would be
somewhat curious as to how the Albastache would feel, but I think their
still mostly forward leaning bars, so probably more hand pressure with
those.

René