I also had a lighter shade in mind when I first read "grayish silver" in
the Blug. I had already ordered a gray Clem before I saw that anthracite
one, and while that color is growing on me, I'm also curious about whether
the anthracite is just for the prototype or if it will also be for the
production bikes.

Bob E