Just received my touring canti's from Modernbike. I felt compelled to say
how impressed I was with their packaging. It may be a small thing, but it
was packed as if the brakes were made of porcelain! Shipping was speedy and
well priced. Very good experience purchasing from them. Now if only my BB
would arrive (from a different vendor) I could start riding again!