I noticed a lot of appreciation for the Rivendells, as well as the green
Kelly, Bruce Gordon, Surly Krampus and of course Charlie Cunningham that
were in attendance.

I might be projecting a bit, but I think the sort of people that would want
to go to an event like this are predisposed to knowing about and liking a
lot of bikes.

Too be honest, Jill's Specialized Crux you can see in these pics sure
caught my eye.
http://ridinggravel.forumchitchat.com/post/strada-rossa-around-redlands-calif-march-21-2015-7345407?pid=1286625981#post1286625981

I might be turning to the dark side.

But by any measure, the best bike of the day was Chuck's:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/16872986516/