Eric, thanks.  One day I hope to undertake a longer tour with my family.  In
the meantime, like Patrick wisely stated, I will take it a day at a time and
hope that small tours build an appreciation for cycling and a desire for a
longer tour.  In the end, I know we are making great memories together and am
grateful.
Patrick, thanks for your words; I am inspired by your frequent outings.
Howard, I should have photographed you and your blue Ram.  I liked your orange
helmet, too. I may have to get something similar as I discovered mine has
developed a cracked.
Steve, as the weather warms let me know if you want to ride one weekend day;
nothing fast, just a leisurely ramble.  I enjoyed meeting you last week and
seeing your lovely Bleriot; the first I had seen in person.
All the best,
Erl