Now that sounds like fun. I'm mostly an in city commuter skirting broken
glass, joggers, and folks using their cellphones while driving. Thankfully
I do get out of the city every so often (and really, it isn't so bad living
Hawaii...I mean someone's got to do it, right?).

I'll be out by the dried horse print divots next the first weekend in April
when I go for my first camping trip of the year.

To keep this on track I'm deciding between a 32 and 36 spokes for the ride,
and the frame the comes with them. :-)

Aloha,

Bob

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 4:41:14 PM UTC-6, Statrixbob wrote:
> "I tend to avoid things these days."
>
> What a fantastic and wonderful luxury to have! Between ruts, ridges,
> moles, dried horse print divets and clumps, rocks, and roots, wash board,
> pot holes, trees, cracks, etc, I tend to hit a lot, though I avoid 95% of
> what I could hit. Grin.
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick

Robert Harrison