That is a great idea, but I have nothing to substitute in their place.
 Still, I am more than happy to sell the bike as frame/fork/headset/bb to
any interested party.  A lot of the removed parts could transition directly
onto my Clem, which would be a big help.  What about that Kooka crank on a
anthracite Clem?  I like it already.