I've been riding a B-17 for about ten years and have a Gyes Flyer
knock-off. I recently tried a Cambium C15 for a few days. It has nice shock
absorbing qualities but I didn't care for the texture at all. As mentioned
above, I felt much more chafing action as it grabbed onto my shorts. I also
found it much more difficult to reposition myself as I've grown accustomed
to just sliding along smooth leather, the C15 required me to stand up and
sit back down. I much prefer a smooth leather saddle. In the end, I
returned the Cambium demo and purchased a Selle Anatomica and it is my new
favorite saddle ever.