PAtrick,
Sorry about your encounter that I know from experience upsets the pleasure
of a ride on a sunny day.
I would of taken the lane without the three finger jesture... You can't win
against a 8,000 Lb truck .
I'm glad you made it home safely to report your experience. I would
certainly report your experience to the sheriff or police and highlight the
school zone and next time try to get a license plate #.