Hi Y'all,

Tubus Logo rear rack in black, new, never used or mounted. $100

Carradice Nelson Longflap, olive green with brown straps, new with tags and
still in bag. $100

Campagnolo Record 10 speed Crankset 170 mm 53/39, new in box but box is in
lousy shape. $100

Challenge Parigi-Roubaix tires, new, 700c x 28 - $100

* Prices do not include shipping.

** Sorry, I don't currently have pictures but would be happy to take some
for you if you would like. Just let me know.

*** Please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Brian