In case you don't want to wait until Riv has these in stock, I have an
extra set of the Riv dark grey Thin Gripsters.

Same Rivendell price, $68 (I think this is how much they were, feel free to
correct me) shipped
Not a cheaper price, true, but you don't have to meet the $75 minimum and
I'll cover USPS Priority Mail so you can get them sooner than Riv's UPS
Surepost free option.
New in the box, never got around to using them - I'm throwing a little
color on my Redwood, so these are unneeded.

Contact offlist if you're interested.
Thanks,
David
Chicago