Thanks for the question. Take a good look at this picture. It was posted
earlier in the thread.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/15464068173

Notice where the weight is. It is in front of the front axle. This
unweights the frame, overweights the struts, and seriously compromises
steering.

This position is a function of geometry, not basket or rack attachment. You
could weld the struts to the fork blades and the load would still be
unstable.

I have an Atlantis. For all of its goodness it will never handle loads like
the Worksman link I posted above, neither will the Hunq.