I have a take-a-look I was mounting on my glasses, but I worry about
flipping my glasses out into the road by accident.
I'm going to zip tie it to my helment instead. Thanks!

I really like the bottlecap mirrors - I have a couple cool caps magented to
my fridge that would be really nice mirrors.

Philip
www.biketinker.com