I have a friend who has decided to return to cycling. I loaned him my Sam for
the weekend along with a copy of "Just Ride." When I picked it up this
afternoon he announced that he had bought the Kindle version of the book and
wants to get a bicycle "just like yours." He even prefers the original green
color. I told him I would make inquiries on the list on his behalf for
starters. Anything from frame/fork to complete bike would be considered.
Offers, questions, suggestions can be posted on the list or sent directly to my
email address.
Thanks, David