Great group, fun ride, beautiful scenery, gorgeous weather... and cheese!
David and Philip led the group through a rolling loop from Petaluma through
Point Reyes, Nicasio and back to our cheese factory of origin.  Really fun
trip full of green hills and redwoods.  Started out with a cool fog rolling
over the hills.  Sunny the rest of the trip.  Made it to Point Reyes and
Cowgirl Creamery before they even opened.  Pleasant break at the Nicasio
Cheese Factory to sample their cheeses, share bread, olives, proscuitto and
some nice, aged soft cheeses.  Props go to David, Philip and Sean for
riding single speed on their Quickbeams (and Masi).  As for the rest of
us... shift 'em if you got 'em.  As per usual, proof is in the (few) photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129545862@N03/sets/72157652013809336/

Thanks to all who made it happen.
John