Hi:

I've sold my Quickbeam, which I had set up with this Sram 5-speed internal
hub gear wheel. I built this wheel with the P5 because the spacing was
right for the Quickbeam (122mm). The setup worked great. The P5 is a very
reliable hub, which doesn't seem to have had the problems some other IGH
have had. The wheel comes with a twist shifter, which I mounted on the end
of my drop bars with a Hubbub adapter (has a mechanism like a bar-end
shifter to mount inside the bar end). I can add the Hubbub adapter for
another 30.

The rim is a 700C Velocity Dyad, built by me with double-butted spokes. The
wheel has somewhere around 600 miles on it. I'm looking for 180. for the
wheel and shifter, plus shipping. I can also meet for those in the Seattle
area.

I can take some photos if you wish, but the wheel and rim look more or less
the way you might imagine! Please write me off-list if you're interested.

thanks

Art
Tacoma