We’re under a Flood Watch so of course I headed out for a grand four hour
morning ride to see how clear the trails around Pikes Peak are of snow. Trails
are clear … until they aren’t. Grin.

Rained the whole ride, steady medium rain. Ventile head to toe again for the
win! I may not have mentioned it in the last five minutes, but I love this
stuff! About 40˚F at home and right at freezing in the upper elevations.

The climb up Edlow Road (paved) was fantastic, with only a few folks heading
the other way to work. Single track was a blast, and the fresh mountain pine
loam scent in the ran was epicurean. Photos show it was wet. Photos start here
and go to the left for the next ten:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/17382372755/

With abandon,
Patrick