I want to try out a brooks C17/C15 to see how I like it.  Anyone have one I can
borrow? Or one for sale? I like the B17 only for upright bars, the frame is too
wide for my tastes when I am in drops. My go to saddle is the Swift. The
Cambiums are slightly different so it could go either way. i figure if i get
one and it is too wide/narrow but I like the rubber, I can sell it and get the
other.

Thanks
Email offlist
Jason