Tony - did you ever build that Jono Hub into a wheel? I've been looking at
it as a possible match for the SON hub on my fixed porteur that might need
to become a geared road bike in the nearish future.
The down side to investing in a freewheel hub is that I sold all my
(multispeed) freewheels last year. I was thinking a two-speed White
freewheel with a derailleur might be weird enough to be worthwhile...

Philip
www.biketinker.com