I love the light mount <http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/lt06r.htm>
featured on the front. Like most things Nitto, it seems pricey for what it
is, but I'll bet it does what it does better than anything else. I always
struggle with light mounts on front racks that don't have a good tab for it.

Now my question is: for those in countries where you drive on the right,
which side do you put your light on, if you have to sacrifice a little tire
blockage on the other side?
Left so that those coming at you and turning left will see you better?
Right so that those turning on to your road from the right will see you?

Does it really matter?

I've got one bike with a centered light and one on the left, but then I saw
a picture of Jan's bike with a light on the right and I know there is
nothing on his bike that is not well thought out, unlike mine, where things
get thrown places all the time without a real consideration for why or how.

Edwin