On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:54:22 PM UTC-4, Montclair BobbyB wrote:

> But something about the Crane brass bell... that sustained DINNNNGGGGGG...
>  brings joyful smiles to every living thing within 100 yards...

This.   Mini-gongs for your bike.    I've got a Crane on each of mine.

One day on the Creeper, I was catchin' up to a couple of ladies, so I rang
that I was approaching to pass;  one of them was beside herself upon
hearing it... "I just LOVE that!!!"; just letting her know I was going to
pass but instead brought a big smile to her day...

-L