I couldn't resist sharing this photo from today's wee ride, but didn't
think it deserved its own thread. So here are the Thunder Burts climbing a
third of a mile of trail-become-creek with all our rain. Climbing the
smooth Pikes Peak Highway to get to the trail head, the tires were very
smooth. Descending at over 40 mph, I heard the tires, but they are still
smooth and buttery. They lean into curves beautifully.
https://flic.kr/p/srtekj

With abandon,
Patrick