Chris,
Tobin does not make frames however Fred does lugged and fillet brazed
frames. Dewayne is building tigged frames currently and he is not building
through the shop. He builds from his shop under the brand Scissortail
Cycles. He draws by hand currently and took my ideas of what I wanted which
were a lighter frame than my Rawland. I have chosen a Mango Chris King
headset with a creme frame and fork which will match my SKS/Esage creme
longboard fenders. I will be using a Nitto small front rack and an Acorn
front handlebar bag, I will sometimes have my Nitto R14 rear rack with a
Sackville bag on the back. I will be rolling on Grand Bois tires. Thanks to
having owned a Rivendell Bleriot and a Rawland I could decide what I wanted
with this bike.