yeah...I was looking and on one site the 2-nut which I have on both Rivs
and my X0-1 was $145.00. $US. Ouch. Even still, CK has been the most
trouble-free headset in my experience. I had the Tange Roller Ball on my
A/R , but I had my local mechanic put in a Chris King. I kept the Roller
ball and we used it for the X0-1 when the Tange Levin or Falcon (can't
remember which)  pitted. My dear partner who's a pretty decent mechanic had
a heck of a time getting the Roller ball to get and keep an adjustment.
Maybe it just wasn't working for us as I've heard or read from others
besides Patrick and GP that it's a fine headset. So eventually  the X0-1
got a CK too We have cannibalized parts from that Roller ball
 headset...maybe some bits are on my Peugeot.

But CK are the headsets I would swear by and not at. Probably will want
another one for the Riv mixte I'm contemplating.