I have a Burley Solo trailer that hasn't left my garage in a long time.  I
got it in 2001 and I'd love to get it out of my garage.  I do not want to
ship it.  So, if you are in the SF Bay Area and need a Burley trailer,
please let me know off-list.  I'll be happy to work something out with you.
 I'd love to just trade stuff.  I'm open.  I'm thinking the equivalent of
$100 worth of trade-goods would be just fine.

The Burley Solo fits one child and has a back area for a bag of groceries.
 I also invested in the cargo conversion kit.  It's time consuming
switching it from cargo to kid, but it's nice to have two trailers.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA