Not that this is thread drift or anything...

My Ram has 62.3mm of trail, the Saluki had 61.5. Both intended for no more
than a light front bag like a L'il Loafer. They track around curvy descents
like they are on rails. Love it.

My Road has 53.8mm of trail and the Waterford 1100 I used to pedal had
54.2. A UJB Nashbar lugged steel frame has 54.9. All have great quick
handling and could dodge other riders or road obstacles instantly.  Love it.

My latest 650B conversion, an '84 TREK 660, now sports 52.6mm trail. Love
it maybe the most, but I think that is more the springy Reynolds 531CS
tubeset than anything else.

Can I pedal any of them no hands? yes. Do I want to load all of them down
with bags? No.