I wish I had seen this before I left town Thursday morning.  I rode my
Atlantis on the Half-Pint again this year; though much slower than last
year. The 3 miles of walking and 40 miles of headwind on the soggy roads
really took it's toll on me.  Looking forward to riding again next year,
but I might not be riding the Riv.