I was set on putting Albatross bars on forthcoming Clem, but after seeing
the very sweet Hunqa on the Blug sporting what I assume are the MAP/Ahearne
bars, I'm starting to rethink things.
So, now I'm considering the following bars:
Nitto Albatross Bar
MAP/Ahearne Bar (who makes these? I thought it was Nitto but no mention of
that on website)
Jitensha Flat Bar
VO Postino Bar

Anyone have any experience with the other bars (other than Albatross that
is)?
Riding position, comfortable for longer distances, off-road-edness?

I can swap them out of course, all but the Jitensha as that would require a
26.0mm stem.

David
Chicago