You mean this one?
http://rivbike.tumblr.com/post/117015627924/wills-60cm-cheviot
It looks like a Two Strut Top Rack which Riv used to sell, but it's no
longer on Riv website.
It's similar to R-14 rack, but modified so that you can use two pairs of
strut.
Maybe with some creativity you can make R-14 to work as a front rack.

This Cheviot:
http://rivbike.tumblr.com/post/116494687519/sams-and-chevs
has Mark's rack on front, and has a smaller basket than Will's cheviot.
So if you are using smaller basket, then Mark's rack would work fine.

Takashi

2015年6月6日土曜日 14時53分44秒 UTC+9 D Yat: