This high desert rider will be visiting Whidbey Island in Washington next
month and would like some ride recommendations.  We will be staying near
Coupeville.  Looking for medium length rides--30-50 miles with interesting
views, quite roads and perhaps an interesting place to stop and refuel.
 Also, any ideas for other activities would be appreciated.  I've been
there before but only in the fall and winter, so I'm looking forward to
experiencing the northwest at its summer best!