In the interest of being thorough.  There was a thread comparing the Clem
to the Surly LHT.  So what about this one?  It seems pretty cool.
 Available ion a wide range of sizes, has a pump peg, kickstand plate and a
variety of rack and fender mounts.  $520 for the frame.
Clearly, Clem is going to be a bit more stout.  But the Campeur is no
lightweight, with a stated weight of 28.1 pounds.  I like the Clem's
dropouts and rack mounts better.   Is there anyone who has ridden the VO?
 Or had the chance to give a good looking over?  I'd love to hear your
thoughts.