Thanks Brian for a reality check. Yes it will continue in some form.

Update: On a reliable source I am told there is a small contingent
traveling back down to do a clean up sweep and mend fences. The good
outweighing the bad.

Tail Winds,

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/